Friday, June 17, 2011

Hello Virginia... no, Mr. Raccoon you can not join us for dinner

Lil foot will be adding a long blog tonight, I figured I would just let you know how rough today was....
We've had on and off rain for two days now so we haven't done a ton of miles. Today we went from Prince William National Forest to Fredricksburg, VA. We arrived at the campsite by 3 PM and the sun was still shining so we got to go for a dip in the river, which was our shower for the day! (Mom, it was like being in the catskills and going to the creek!) After that we hit the laundromat, very necessary indeed. Then it was time for some famous Carl's ice cream, I know rough life. HAHA
Lil foot can get more into detail about the last couple days... Oh and before I forget, a little raccoon attempted to join us for dinner tonight, but I kindly asked him to leave us alone by charging at him like a crazy lady!

That is all from me for tonight!

SASQ

No comments:

Post a Comment